Keep track of the systems, applications and databases on your network – and their associated vulnerabilities – throughout their lifecycle and evolution. Magnus offers you a front-row view into the systems, applications and databases residing on your network and how those assets may be vulnerable to attack. We have partnership with word class vulnerability vendor to assess your host vulnerability and give you the detail how to solve your vulnerability.
Host Vulnerability Management allows you to manage a prioritized list of vulnerabilities, understand how to fix them and produce reports detailing and verifying your remediation progress over time. Why do businesses choose our host vulnerability management over the competition for vulnerability scanning and management?
- Significantly fewer false positives and increased scan efficiency
- Centralization of both internal and external scanning management
- Help achieve compliance such ISO, PCI or any other compliance
- Maintain vulnerability and risk level
- Demonstrate compliance via audit-ready reporting
- Stay protected from emerging threats
- Scan continually to gain real-time insight
- Monitor networks to understand IT inventory